4 Of The Best Luxury Travel Trailers
Whether you are going for fun summer vacations with the family or taking a retirement trip around the country, you always want to have comfort with you. With a luxury travel trailer, you are taking a piece of home with you wherever you go. With so many options out there, it’s hard to choose which one best suits your needs. This list will give a range of options from the best small luxury travel trailers to houses on wheels and everything in between.
Which Luxury Travel Trailer Fits Your Needs?
The Land Ark Drake RV Trailer
Introduction to The Land Ark Drake
The Land Ark Drake is closer to a house on wheels than a travel trailer. This monster of a travel trailer is 357 square feet, and inside has 10-foot ceilings. The exterior is finished with maintenance-free black corrugated metal siding, and the interior is finished with white-washed pine floors, walls, shelving, and black metal fixtures.
- Has beds for up to 6 adults, and the sofa is available for another sleeper.
- Two floors
- The first floor includes a kitchen, flex room, living area, full bathroom, workspace, and storage space
- The second floor is two lofts, the master loft can fit a king-sized bed, and the secondary loft can fit a queen mattress or smaller.
- The kitchen is equipped with stainless steel appliances, such as a 10 cubic foot refrigerator, 3-burner gas stovetop, and modern sink with pull-out spray faucet
- The bathroom is fitted with the standard amenities with the exception of a full 30” by 60” bathtub and shower combo, built-in linen storage, and ceiling mounted vent fan.
2. Palomino Puma Travel Trailer
Introduction to the Palomino Puma Travel Trailer
The Palomino Puma Travel Trailer is 357 square feet of living space and is built to be rugged but comfortable for its occupants. With over 30 different floor plans for this option, customization is vital. This easy to tow, versatile travel trailer even has options like bunk beds, and one model even has a toy hauler with an enclosed underbelly and four different interior options.
- The kitchen is equipped with a three burner, high output cooktop, 11 cubic foot refrigerator, stainless steel microwave, built-in knife rack, spice rack, and under-mount stainless steel sink with high-rise, pull-down faucet.
- Large bathroom with wood and steel features.
- Large spacious convertible living area
- Very versatile and customizable
3. Endless Highways Luxury Travel Trailer
Introduction to the Endless Highways Luxury Travel Trailer
This 26-foot travel trailer is the most aerodynamic on the market. Built on aluminum Space skeleton polished and bound to high-strength air-craft grade aluminum. A thermal shield insulates the inside of the trailer from the elements, and 2 lithium iron phosphate batteries can assist you in living without a plug for up to two weeks. A beautiful mix of precise details, artful design, and updated technology make this one of the best travel trailers on the market.
- Aerodynamic with a low center of gravity for easy handling
- A king-sized bed area and a lounge that can also be twin double beds.
- Two charging areas for electronics
- The kitchen includes a gas cooktop, a refrigerator combo, and a microwave
- Heated floors flow through the entire trailer
4. ERV by Retreat Caravan and OzXcorp
Introduction to the ERV by Retreat Caravan and OzXorp
The ERV is the smallest of the four options, with a length of only 20 feet. Made to be rugged, this impressive little trailer runs on battery power from solar panels on the roof that charges the lithium battery. With different floor plans you can customize this travel trailer to your liking.
- The bathroom, includes a shower, toilet, sink, and top load washer.
- LED lighting and sound system equipped
- Large kitchen equipped with cooktop, convection oven, microwave, fridge, and freezer.
- Lots of storage
With all the options for travel trailers, it was hard to narrow it down to just 4, but we believe that these 4 travel trailers have some unique traits that the others don’t. These stood out in the market with their versatility, ruggedness, amenities, and luxury!