You’ve more than likely only ever used Facebook messenger for person messaging, right? Well, there’s a new communication trend happening on the popular social media site. Facebook messenger is fast becoming a method of building customer relationships through almost instant dialogue.
For many years Facebook has been the most preferred platform for social interaction and engagement. And the great news is that this trend applies to messenger too. With over 1 billion people worldwide enjoying the benefits of Facebook messenger this number is set to grow.
Unless you’re not from this planet, you’ll know the massive value of promoting your brand on Facebook. Now, just imagine the massive digital marketing benefits of conversing with your audience personally via the most popular social media site’s instant messenger application.
It’s well worth completing an accredited social media course which will bring you up to speed on all the latest social media trends, including the importance of using Facebook messenger to personally engage with your customers or potential clients.
Add a personal touch
The ability to personally message a business on a social media site builds trust and creates a sense of reliability in business. The key to making the most out of this amazing feature is to reply to messages received as soon as possible, preferably within five or ten minutes. Facebook messenger is often referred to as an instant messenger and a business can instil confidence by replying as quickly to a message as possible.
Facebook messenger is also an invaluable tool that allows you to get personal, which inspires trust with whoever is messaging your business. When replying to a message this way you’re showing that your business wants to improve customer relationships and assist prospective customers with any queries they may have.
In the world of digital marketing, it really doesn’t get much more personal than engaging to a personal message sent on Facebook messenger. It’s a fantastic digital marketing tool and the best news – it’s free. In fact, Facebook messenger is one of the hottest trends in digital marketing today.
Digital marketing just got a whole lot more personal.
Benefits of communicating through Facebook messenger
Now that we’ve established what a great tool Facebook messenger is to have in your digital marketing kit, let’s discuss some of its impressive benefits and why it’s becoming one of the latest communication trends.
- Boost brand awareness – When connecting with people through Facebook messenger you can quickly boost brand awareness by getting your brand to land directly in a person’s inbox. How cool is that?
- Increase personal engagement – Sometimes the internet can seem a little impersonal. You can change all that with Facebook messenger. This method of digital communication allows your customers to communicate with your business at a time that suits them.
- Allows in message purchases – Did you know that you’re able to complete transactions within your Facebook messenger app? This clever feature allows you to capitalise quickly on conversations.
- Reach potential customers – Using Facebook messenger is particularly effective to offer discounts on products or services as well as promoting a product launch or marketing event.
Tips and techniques to drive Facebook messenger marketing
In no time, Facebook messenger can get your brand in front of potential customers. Almost sounds too good to be true, right? Well, let’s get into tips and techniques on how to drive Facebook messenger marketing.
Incorporating Facebook messenger into your digital marketing campaign will give your campaigns an unbelievable boost.
Check out these great tips and techniques to start connecting with Facebook messenger:
- Characterisation – It’s a great idea to develop a character to use in your Facebook messenger, as this enhances that personal touch for the customer.
- Customised templates – There are tools designed to customise your Facebook messenger chatbot, which gives a great first impression. You can also use a nickname and colour code your contacts, great stuff indeed!
- Include link – You’ll want to get subscribers so it’s a good idea to include the link to your Facebook messenger bot wherever you post.
- Simple conversation – Keep conversation simple when using Facebook messenger.
- Audio messaging – You can send voice clips or audio files via Facebook messenger, which is another valuable interactive, personal connection tool.